Red Flags Rule Assessment
Development and maintenance of a comprehensive identity theft prevention program is required by the FACT Act’s Red Flags Rule. ATTUS will help ensure your program is meeting all of the requirements to protect your institution and your consumer clients.
Features to Look for in a Red Flag Assessment
ATTUS’ Red Flag Assessment service provides a thorough analysis of your program in a report customized for your institution. A good Red Flag Assessment service will help you:
- Reduce your incidence of identity theft
- Strengthen your prevention tactics
- Ensure your Red Flag program complies with FACTAs Red Flags Rule requirements
Assess Your Red Flag Program
ATTUS knows what is required of a Red Flags Rule program and our RISC Services consultants will impart that knowledge onto you. In addition to the features above, advantages of using ATTUS:
- Provides personalized service and knowledge from an industry expert
- A cost-effective solution that will help lower the dollar and human costs associated with identity theft attempts
- Helps protect your customers’ and your reputation
Let ATTUS give you the most comprehensive and professional Red Flag Assessment – call us today at 888.494.8449.