Automotive Dealer Compliance
Automotive dealers are held to the same OFAC requirements as all U.S. firms: that no business is being done with potential terrorists and to keep terrorists from purchasing motor vehicles. In order to do this dealers are required by law to regularly check OFAC’s Specially Designated Nationals list (SDN).
Dealers can easily check the OFAC list by utilizing Autoregs.com, an online tool that monitors the OFAC list and allows users to look up customer name. Once a search is completed, the user can view and print a full report that includes information on when the search was completed, how many records it was searched against and how many possible matches were found.
- Allow you to scan OFAC's SDN list and the USA PATRIOT Act Section 326 list
- Assist you in developing a customer identification program (CIP) per the USA PATRIOT Act by providing identity verification tools
- Validate your customers’ checks with tools that verify the financial institution indicated on the check and much more
- Document proof of your compliance through detailed reporting
- Provide access to comprehensive governmental regulation information such as OFAC, the USA PATRIOT Act, CIP, and others
With Autoregs.com, you'll enjoy peace of mind. You'll have:
- Greater assurance that your customers are who they say they are by checking and comparing their SSN and photo ID
- Confidence that you are meeting your OFAC regulatory compliance requirements and reducing risk of penalties for non-compliance
Having the industry leader in regulatory compliance at your side, means you’ll have the latest in innovative web technology and the most up to date regulatory information. For your automotive dealer needs for OFAC and the USA PATRIOT Act, call us at 888.494.8449.