The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) was created to protect consumers’ personal financial information held by institutions. What is key to understand with GLBA compliance, and successfully passing a GLBA risk assessment, is that to truly meet the requirements a financial institution must not only show proof of the presence of controls needed that are regulated, but you also need to show auditors the actual presence of the controls that are mandated.
The key to meeting GLBA compliance--and successfully passing a GLBA risk assessment--is showing auditors not only proof of the presence of necessary controls that are regulated, but also the actual presence of the controls that are mandated.
GLBA Management Software from CSI
Easily monitor and manage the GLBA risk assessment process with GLBA MAP (management assessment portal). This web-based and customizable tool helps you detail your risk assessment in multiple views. CSI’s GLBA MAP will:
- Enable your institution to give an examiner temporary, limited access to a repository of documents
- Allow you to customize the tool to meet specific needs of your institution
- Gain real-time access to update and manage your GLBA risk assessment process on a ‘continual’ basis
- Centrally store reference policies, procedures, SAS 70s, confidentiality statements, etc.
- Supply built-in GLBA risk assessment templates
CSI is ready to focus on your GLBA risk assessment needs.