Consumer Compliance Solutions
Complying with consumer protection regulations is complicated, but CSI’s Consumer Compliance services simplify the process. Whether your institution chooses our Self-Assessment or Review Service, a broad range of the most critical regulatory topics are available, including:
- Lending Regulations: TILA (Reg. Z), RESPA, ECOA (Reg. B), HMDA (Reg. C), National Flood Insurance Act, FCRA (includes Fact Act), Safe Act and more
- Deposit & Operations Regulations: EFTA (Reg. E), TISA (Reg. DD), EFAA (Reg. CC), Consumer Privacy and more
CSI lets you decide just how much compliance guidance and support your institution needs by offering two different consumer compliance solutions.
Tools developed and continually maintained by CSI regulatory experts help you conduct a compliance self-assessment of your institution’s program in relation to consumer protection regulations.
- Customize your package: Decide the compliance areas your institution needs help assessing and select from any of the regulatory topics available
- Self-Assess: Evaluate your compliance by completing the user-friendly questionnaires, which provide immediate access to helpful explanations of current rules
- Intelligent Content: Explanations of the most up-to-date regulatory rules assist your institution in easily and accurately completing its self-assessments
CSI’s Consumer Compliance Review Service provides an on-site assessment of your institution’s overall consumer compliance program by a CSI expert, including:
- Assessment of current state of compliance with consumer protection regulations via staff interviews and a thorough review of current policies and procedures
- Review of previous audits and examinations
- Regulatory review service for transactional testing
- Comprehensive review report, including testing results, management responses and recommendations for remediation
- Personalized access to CSI experts, with more than 100 years of combined regulatory experience, who continually monitor the regulatory landscape to keep you informed of the most current rules
Whether through Self-Assessment or our comprehensive Review Service, CSI Consumer Compliance has the solutions you need to reduce the regulatory burden. Contact CSI today to learn more.