Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulations require financial institutions to implement policies and procedures to address specific guidance as it relates to money laundering, customer identity, foreign assets control, terrorist activity monitoring and other areas identified within bank secrecy, anti-money laundering and USA PATRIOT Acts.
Our BSA/AML Audit is a comprehensive review that is focused on risk-based testing as well as the review of related documents, policies and procedures to provide reasonable assurance of compliance with government mandates including 31 CFR Chapter X of the Bank Secrecy Act and related anti-money laundering laws.
CSI's Bank Secrecy Audit provides:
- Industry experts who will conduct an exhaustive risk assessment of all applicable areas during our on-site review
- Our exclusive BSA/AML risk assessment tool to use as the basis of the review if you do not currently have a risk assessment document or need to enhance your existing one
- Assurance that your institution is in compliance with OFAC, BSA and related anti-money laundering laws and regulations
CSI's Bank Secrecy Audit benefits include:
- Risk-based testing to focus on the adequacy and effectiveness of your overall program including policies and procedures, physical files, reports and programs
- Ongoing support and advice from our RISC Services consultants
Upon completion of the BSA Audit, an objective report of any violations, findings or areas of weakness noted as well as corrective action will be provided to assist with strengthening and enhancing the overall BSA compliance program.
We are ready to focus on your Bank Secrecy Act risk management needs. Contact CSI today.
Brochure - BSA Audit