Automating a company’s restricted party screening processes and procedures greatly assists companies with their export compliance obligations and helps to reduce the risk of engaging in a prohibited transaction with a prohibited party.
Ensuring compliance with the United States Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) restricted party obligations can be both cost effective and comprehensive when you choose a CSI Watch List Solution. Our solutions can be an integral piece of your export control compliance program by automating the searching of the Denied Persons, Entity list and Unverified list administered by BIS as well as other government issued restricted party lists, such as OFAC’s SDN List.
CSI compliance products that help meet your BIS needs:
- WatchDOG® Pro (CSI Hosted or Client Hosted) facilitates list checking via a web browser or integrated methods to meet your compliance needs:
WatchDOG® WinPro A client-installed Windows-based Restricted Party List Screening solution that facilitates the scanning of your data against BIS and other restricted party lists, including OFAC’s SDN List: WatchDOG® WinPro offers Single Lookup, File batch processing, Automated list updates, and Auditing & Reporting.
- Single Lookups - integrate web services for Denied Party List Screening from your system, or enable your users to access the WatchDOG® Pro site to manually input and review matches
- File batch processing - upload your file via a web browser or automate your file runs by sending them to us via secure means (FTPS, SFTP, etc)
- Automated list updates - CSI handles the burden of monitoring, gathering, cleansing and deploying the list for you
- Auditing & Reporting - Previously scanned data can be reported on for documentation and auditing purposes
- Customer Data Management - An optional component to consolidate and automate the scanning of your customer list based on your compliance needs. For example, the CDM Module can ensure that your customers are automatically re-scanned whenever the OFAC SDN List is updated
- Outsourced Watch List Services – CSI’s experienced compliance analyst team reviews potential matches with OFAC’s SDN List and other lists
For your BIS compliance Software needs, call CSI today at 888.494.8449.